LS Huntsman Surfacing Options Return!!

Shoutbox

bookbear: It's rare for someone to stay at a job more than five years these days, I am told. Aside from my first job with Disneyland (3 years), I was with the same employer for 35 years and retired from them. Good luck in the new position! Oct 17, 2019 18:36:04 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey guys. I’m still here. New job has been keeping me pretty busy and I can’t get on the forum at work just yet. Things are going well and so far the new job is exciting. Well I hope you all are doing well. I’ll catch ya later. Oct 23, 2019 19:19:47 GMT -7
gwbruce: Happy Saturday morning everyone. I'm still around and finally got a chance to check in. New job is going well, busy but well. They have some rules that prevent me from checking in during the day and my evenings have been pretty busy so I don't get to Nov 2, 2019 8:32:13 GMT -7
gwbruce: to check in as much as I would like. Never fear I'll check in as much as I can. Hope you all have a good weekend. Catch ya later. Nov 2, 2019 8:32:55 GMT -7
gwbruce: Evening everyone. Hope you all had a good Monday. Mine was pretty good. I'm just chilling on the patio with Tucker. Later. Nov 4, 2019 20:31:23 GMT -7
gwbruce: Evening all. Hope you are having a good week. Cold and wet here. Me and Tucker just chilling (literally) on the patio. Have a good Friday. Catch ya later. Nov 7, 2019 20:55:52 GMT -7
gwbruce: Happy Sunday everyone. Well I finally went and done it. I got my shop setup for wifi. I am logging in to the forum from the wonderful world of my shop. Now I can get things setup in the shop so I can view them from the house. Yep cameras. :) Nov 10, 2019 16:28:09 GMT -7
gwbruce: Well I had better get going. I got to put all of my tools up and clean up. You all have a good evening. Later. Nov 10, 2019 16:28:35 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey everybody!! How are things going. going pretty good around here. Got WiFi hooked up in the shop so that is great. Job is going good. Other than that it has just been normal busy. At least the weather has been pretty good. Catch ya later. Nov 18, 2019 17:55:27 GMT -7
gwbruce: What’s up folks? Nice day today, but its going downhill fast tomorrow. You all have a good one. Later. Nov 19, 2019 20:19:34 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey everyone! Sunday night just out on the patio chilling with Tucker. Had the granddaughters birthday party today. Kinda had a lot of fun in the bouncy inflatables. I just wish I had 1/10th of their energy. :). Have a good one. Later. :) Nov 24, 2019 20:44:24 GMT -7
gwbruce: Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you had a good one. We re celebrating on Saturday, just easier for everyone to get to get her. Today was rainy here and kind of cold. Oh well Saturday is supposed to be good. I gotta run. Later. Nov 28, 2019 21:27:56 GMT -7
gwbruce: What’s up folks. Haven’t been on in a while so I thought I would check in. New job is keeping me busy as well as dealing with my dad failing health. Hope you all had great holidays. Jan 6, 2020 20:45:41 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey folks. Hope you all are doing well. We got rain, snow and sleet yesterday. Today is lots of sunshine. So it's all gone. Catch ya later. Jan 12, 2020 11:06:38 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey everybody. Hows it going? Pretty nice day here, think it will be nice again tomorrow. Hope you all are doing well. later. Jan 25, 2020 23:08:57 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey everyone. Hope you are having a nice evening. I’m just chilling on the patio with my buddy Tucker. Feb 12, 2020 20:26:32 GMT -7
raywyn: Hey pipefolks... 😁 Feb 13, 2020 21:47:57 GMT -7
gwbruce: Hey everyone. Been a while since I been here. What up Raywyn. I noticed that on instagram PipeSmith is offering the business up for sale. Such a sad day. I hope that someone with Kens dedication and skill can take it over. Well I had better get going Mar 7, 2020 8:08:30 GMT -7
gwbruce: I'll check back soon and see what is happening. Mar 7, 2020 8:08:51 GMT -7
bookbear: Long time away for me, too. Sad news that Ken is giving up the business. I treasure the two pipes Ken made for me. And good to hear that the new job was going well, GW. Raywyn, good to see a post, hope that means you and yours survived the fires May 9, 2020 21:02:05 GMT -7
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel